Monday, February 14, 2011

WILL YOU BE MY....??




Will you be my LOVE ?

To fill my life with colorful Blue..!

Will you be my LADY ?

Who gets admired by everybody..!

Will you be my DEW ?

To begin my days all NEW ..!

Will you be my full-Moon ?

To fill my dream and Bloom .!

Will you be my beautiful flower ?

To kiss and kiss you every hour ..!

Will you be my cool breeze..?

To make me feel chilled and freeze..!

Will you be my ROSE ?

Because I want to love you all alone..!

Will you be my Soul..?

To keep my love eternal...!

Will you be my VALENTINE ?

I would be your hubby for the lifetime..!

Will you lend me a hand of HEART ?

I would never let you go awhile apart...!

No comments:

ಸಾವಿಗೆ ಕಿವಿ ಕೊಟ್ಟಾಗ..!

ಏಕೋ ಏರಿ ಕೂತಿವೆ ನೋಡಿ ಧ್ವನಿ ವರ್ದಕ ಕಿವಿ ಗುಂಡಿಗಳು ಸಂಗೀತದ ಸವಿಯುವ ಕಿವಿಯ ಅಲಂಕರಿಸಿದೆ ಗವಿಯ ಮುಚ್ಚಿ ಹಾಡಿನ ಸಾಲು ಆಲಿಸಿದರೇನು ಮನದ ಕಲಹ ಅಳಿಯುವುದೇನು ? ಗಲಾಟೆಯ ...